Deutsch
Germany.ruФорумы → Архив Досок→ Путешествия

Машина на прокат в Америке

20.10.11 19:32
Re: Машина на прокат в Америке

Strulli завсегдатай
в ответ Strulli 20.10.11 15:26
Кто желает немного по клубам проветрится USA, вот заинтересованим немного инфо :
strulli : (15.10 12:42:17) : Badass flow + no hands = exotic beef started on the 4th of nov in richmond/ virginia....yeah yeah i will kick the canal club and the sky club in RIC on friday the 4th or 11th night. So need some jello from a pro cluber as M, like when the best time to roll to the club, what is it used to wear to the scene, do i need to take an ID with to show it the dude on the door b4 i step into the light, etc etc....would it be popin more friday or sat?
Michael Peters(15.10 15:47:05) : Hahaha ur comin 2the states 2rock the club scene in nov? It will b cool weather by that time of year. U will definitely need 2bring ur passport 2get in. As for the best night 2hit the clubs. Fri & Sat r the best nights. As for the best time 2arrive, if u don't kno the door men u'll want 2get there at 1030-1100 to avoid waiting in line. If u roll w/ me u'd nvr have 2wait in line. U already kno I'm VIP platnium status
Michael Peters(15.10 15:48:03) : Nothing gets krunk until I step in, u may need me there w/ YOU!! Just say the word and alpha male daddy M will mk ur dreams CUM true

Перейти на