Deutsch
Germany.ruФорумы → Архив Досок→ Мир животных

Массовый вывоз кошек из РФ в Германию

25.03.21 05:13
Re: Массовый вывоз кошек из РФ в Германию

AngelCloud местный житель
AngelCloud

Надеюсь, это не касается кота Семы. Но обеспокоенность некоторых активистов из России понять можно. В закрытом мире не действуют законы и правила.

Там, где все открыто, можно позавидовать условиям в приютах Германии

https://euro-pulse.ru/eurotrend/pochemu-v-germanii-bezdomn...

А это там же в Германии, где все засекречено

https://observers.france24.com/en/20191017-germany-animal-...

We also potentially discovered an even more serious crime – fraud. It appears the lab had an animal die, and they falsified the records to pretend it didn’t. We believe this to be the case because the number tattooed on the chest of one of the monkeys didn’t match the label on its cage. Our undercover worker asked colleagues about it, and they said, “That’s just how we do things here; it died, so we exchanged it.” That’s extremely dangerous because the death of this animal could be a side effect of the drug being tested! If it’s swept under the rug, it could corrupt the whole study.The newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung, which broke the story, reported that the facility was once fined €300 for introducing new dogs without permission. The facility was also subject to regular unannounced inspections, though Mülln is doubtful.

t’s our strong suspicion that facility managers know in advance about inspections, and make sure conditions are acceptable when they arrive. Facility managers seem to have social contact with inspection authorities.

The EU has introduced legislation based on the “3 Rs” [to replace, reduce and refine the use of animals used for research], but it’s not working. More animals are being killed and more are being tested on. I worked in a lab in 2003, and I took undercover footage. There’s hardly any difference between that and what we’ve just seen. That’s what took my breath away.

At least 115 million animals are used worldwide in testing every year, and Germany and the UK are in the top ten of the most animals used. Unfortunately, toxicity testing like you see in the video is like this across the board.

Знали бы вы, как не нравится мне эта тема. Фотографии стоят перед глазами... Но против фактов не попрешь. При всех законах ЕС в закрытых от глаз лабораториях эти законы, увы, не работают!

Germany’s agriculture minister, Julia Klöckner, told the Neue Osnabrücker Zeitung last year that the government was committed to adapting German laws to ensure compliance with EU directives and lowering the numbers of animals used. “I want the number of experiments on animals to be continuously reduced,” Klöckner said. “Animals are fellow creatures and they deserve our sympathy.”

Я не считаю, что из приютов животные попадают в лаборатории. Но то, что в Германии существует некий черный рынок этих несчастных подопытных животных, допускаю. Учитывая запредельную жестокость сотрудников LPT и "reported that the facility was once fined €300 for introducing new dogs without permission", все может быть.

Перейти на