Deutsch

Навигаторы

28.06.18 10:44
Re: Навигаторы

win32nipuh знакомое лицо
в ответ nikow 27.06.18 19:14

Про 2020 явно не видел, вот пишут такое. Но так как закрыли проект, так могут и изменить обещания через месяц-другой, ведь продаж не будет, смысла саппорт делать в общем тоже.

WHICH APPS ARE AFFECTED?

All Garmin turn-by-turn apps are affected, including NAVIGON, NAVIGON Regions, NAVIGON Cruiser and as of June 1, 2018 also NAVIGON select Telekom Edition.

The only exceptions are Garmin HUD EU/NA: Garmin HUD Plus or BMW HUS customers can continue to download the Garmin HUD Apps for free and to upgrade it.

WHAT HAPPENS WITH MY PURCHASED APP, MY IN-APPS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS?

You can still use your purchased app as usual for at least two years. All in-apps already purchased remain available for your use.

If you have a 1-month or 1-year subscription, the app will continue functioning as usual until the subscription period ends. If you've purchased the "Unlimited Navigation" package, you can likewise use the app for at least another two years.

Please note that in-apps or subscriptions will no longer be on sale as of May 14th (June 1st for NAVIGON select).

WILL MY SUBSCRIPTIONS EXPIRE AUTOMATICALLY?

For iPhones: YES! The cancellation of your subscription needs no action on your part.

For Android smartphones: NO! Please cancel your subscription yourself to avoid automatic renewal. For instructions on how to do it go to our Support Center.

Перейти на