23.03.22 14:08
Re: Bitcoin

confetas постоялец
confetas
в ответ kost80 23.03.22 13:44

Заблокировано.

Копии паспорта и ВНЖ я им сразу послал.

Мне на английском легче, так что на нём с ними и переписываюсь:

Due to the current sanctions against (Belarus) Russia and some (Belarusian) Russian nationals, we are forced to apply increased due diligence. In this specific case, this means that we currently have to prohibit all crypto transactions (deposits and/or withdrawals to/from Bitcoin.de) on your account. Provided you agree to the points below, trading (buying and selling) on Bitcoin.de is still possible for you.

Against this background, we ask you to agree to the following points:

* I hereby confirm that I will no longer make deposits or withdrawals of cryptocurrencies via my account at Bitcoin.de, as this involves dealings or transactions with countries, natural or legal persons, organizations or institutions that are on sanctions or embargo lists are, could represent.
* I understand that in the event of an infringement, every transaction is screened and a suspicion is reported.
* I also acknowledge that my account will be blocked again (also for trading) in the event of an infringement.

After your approval (in response to this message) trading will be re-enabled for you.

Перейти на