русский
Germany.ruForen → Архив Досок→ Rat und Tat

Помогите,пож-та, с английским

18.05.17 21:46
Re: Помогите,пож-та, с английским

niederlassung завсегдатай

If we take a brief look at the history of the United States, we see that the current population is actually the immigrants or the descendants of European immigrants from a few centuries ago. So even if we consider the claims in the article as those that make sense, a question arises, "When do we actually need to stop the immigration into the US?" Why today and not 100 or 150 years ago? The US would have never been such a country if we had banned the immigration (i.e. had followed the advise from the article), it's basically a full stop in American society development, a huge step back in history.

Addressing the racist society separation with the terms like "Muslims", "Chinese" or "Africans", I'd like to note that the author confuses religion and races. Therefore, I doubt we can take the claim seriously, bearing in mind that history knows very unfortunate times when this ideology was accepted by a whole country.

It also looks like the author confuses or tries to manipulate the terms, mentioning "illegals" (meaning illegal immigrants, probably) in the last sentence when at the beginning of the comment he talked about immigration in general.

Sprung zu