Deutsch

Развод? что делать?

Kiruwa знакомое лицо05.02.18 12:50
05.02.18 12:50 
Ветка закрыта 05.02.18 13:34 (Leo_lisard)

Ищу сейчас квартиру, постоянно контактирую через разные сайты итд. Получил такое на почту (с какого именно сайта или газеты обьява была не знаю)

Hello,

I just read your e-mail regarding my apartment located in 3 zimmer wohnung I am the owner of the apartment. My name is Galeotti Francesca from Italy/Rome. I bought the apartment while working in Germany. The apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 living room, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen. Is available for long-term, it's in excellent condition, very clean and fully furnished with all the necessary equipment and appliances.The rent is € 690 per month including utility bill. A security deposit of 1000 € is required at the start of the lease and it will be refunded at the end of the contract (a 30 day notice is required). The apartment is fully furnished, like in the pictures. If you have any question please let me know.If further interested, please give me some information about yourself (age, job, lifestyle or whatever you think makes you a good tenant). I want only serious people with a healthy financial situation. So could you please email me something that shows you are financially stable... anything you want that shows you're in a good financial situation.

Fotos : https://imgur.com/a/CAST7

PS: Please do not answer me in Germany because i will not understand you very good.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from

после моего ответа в котором я написал всю инфу о себе получил:

Hello,

You can rent the apartment furnished or unfurnished .

At this moment I'm in Italy and can not be present to deal face to face. My job doesn't allow me to leave of Italy. We just hired some new staff and I'm in charge of their training. But this won't affect you at all. I can make arrangements to rent the apartment through Airbnb ( airbnb.com ) which is an international company dealing specifically in rentals apartments, I used it in the past and I was very pleased for their services. The reason I use Airbnb is because they are one of the most biggest rental company around the world and I really trust them.

Using Airbnb involves three parties: me as owner, you as a potential tenant and Airbnb as a responsible third party authorized to proper conduct the transaction.

I will open a reservation on the Airbnb website and indicate you as my potential tenant. After that, they will contact you with the payment details, and they will ask you to make the payment for the fist month of rent plus security deposit. After they receive your deposit, you will receive the keys and the rental contract in 2-3 days. After you’ll receive the keys, you check the apartment and decide if you want to rent it or not. After the inspection you will contact Airbnb and tell your decision: TAKE THE APARTMENT or NOT ! If you don't take the apartment they will refund your payment.

If you accept the Airbnb policy please provide me with the following details for your referencing application so that I can register the transaction with Airbnb and move forward.

Your phone number

Full name

The date you want to move in

How many people are going to live in my apartment

For how long do you want to rent the apartment

Kind Regards

P.S I will not accept Job Center

Petrovich патриот05.02.18 12:54
NEW 05.02.18 12:54 
в ответ Kiruwa 05.02.18 12:50

развод.

Игнорировать.

Irma, Ninolev- в глубоком игноре, ​кто прислушивается к их советам - сами себе злобные Буратины.
Leo_lisard финансист05.02.18 13:34
Leo_lisard
NEW 05.02.18 13:34 
в ответ Kiruwa 05.02.18 12:50

Лохотрон.

Закрыто.

Früher an Später denken!