Deutsch

дешёвая машина в инете

27.10.10 09:42
Re: дешёвая машина в инете

tokarew местный житель
tokarew
Ради интереса завязал переписку( от имени жены) получил несколько ответов:
1.Hallo Frau ......r,
Vielen Dank für Ihre Nachricht und Ihr Interesse.
Ich bin ein privater Verkäufer (nicht händler).
Das ist mein Auto (1 Hand, Unfallfrei, ohne technische Probleme).
Das Auto ist in Deutschland angemeldet und hat Deutsche Papiere / Nummerschilde.
Ich bin holländisch und mein Deutsch ist schlecht!
Können Sie Englisch schreiben? Mein Englisch ist besser.
Schreiben Sie mir bitte Ihren Namen, Ihre Telefonnummer und den Ort, an dem Sie leben.
2.Hallo Frau Natalia .........r,
Ich möchte treffen Sie für eine Probefhart.
Ich möchte geben Sie mehr Info aber mein Deutsch ist nicht gut. Ich schreiben Englisch und Sie können antworten in Deutsch. Ist diese Gut für Sie? Haben Sie Freund oder Kollege wer können Englisch schreiben?

3.Hello Mrs ........r,
Thank you for writing back and for the interest in buying my car.
I am from the Netherlands (Alkmaar). The car is located here in the Netherlands.
The car is in good condition (no technical problems and no accident history). There are no visible scratches and no rust (corrosion).
I am 53 years old. We decided to sell the car because this is our second car. I am the first owner.
The car has never been imported (registered) in the Netherlands. We decided not to import (register) the car in Holland because the taxes are bigger than in Germany. It has german papers and german registration (deutsche kennzeichen/papiere). The checkings has been done always in time and the taxes has been paid in Germany as well.
I can bring the car in Germany and we can meet. You can see/test the car and if you like it, we can do the deal.
We can meet on Saturday (in the morning) or next week in Nürnberg. When and where do you propose us to meet?
We will wait for your message!
4.Hello Mrs ......r,
The car is produced in Germany, Wolfsburg and it has been bought in 2003 as new from a VW dealer in Nürnberg.
The imsurance is ~300 eur/year.
We propose you to meet on ......day at --:00 a.m. in Nürnberg - Hauptbahnhof.
We chose this place because we will go back home by train in the case that you will decide to buy the car.
You will check the car and if you will decide to buy it, we will do the contract (Kaufvertrag). You will pay us in cash and we will give you the car and the papers.
You can use our number plates to drive back home. You can use it for 5-7 days until you register the car to your name.
Inform us if the details are ok for you.
Do you come there with your husband/father? Who will meet me and my wife?
This is a german mobile that we will have with us on Saturday: 01............... You can save it and call us on Saturday if you will be late
Что вы думаете поэтому поводу? Спасибо
Время- наш учитель

Перейти на